It’s Father’s Day on Sunday (and Monday marks the official start of summer way up here in the Northern Hemisphere), and you may be wondering: are there going to be mobs of people at the mall all fighting for the best plaid socks and paisley ties?
We actually blogged about Father’s Day a few week’s ago… How did it go? Were you able to create a muvee? If you did, drop us a link and we’ll feature it on our blog.
How to make a quality home movie for Father’s Day you ask? You can make it an all-day affair!
1) Make sure you charge your camera’s battery and you have enough space on your memory card.
2) After that, gather together some old JPG’s of you and your add and put them in a special folder on your computer.
3) Choose your father’s favorite music (as a father who grew up in the 1980′s I recommend AC/DC) or choose an appropriate song from the muvee style you like the most.
4) Make sure your camera’s battery is charged!!!
5) Go out and enjoy something fun with your Dad. If you are feeling naughty, take him shopping for socks at the mall. If you are feeling anxious, worry about whether or not your camera has enough battery power.
6) Take videos and photos of your day with Dad.
7) Take your Dad home. Make sure he doesn’t drink any beer at home (he’ll thank you for it later) as he’ll need to be fully alert for the next step of the process.
8 ) Drag your father to the computer, and ask him “How can I make an awesome home movie, Dad?” Dads love being asked for help, especially when it comes to computers.
9) Fire up muvee Reveal X, and choose photos with your father. Make sure you include photos of your day out together, and try to surprise him with some special photos you selected earlier.
10) Make a muvee, upload it, share with friends, and revisit it in future years.
You’re not just making muvees, you’re also making memories.
So, here are a couple of quality home movie for Father’s Day made using muvee. What do you think?
From YouTube user MomsMostWanted:
This one is from YouTube user SamaraLin.